Tune Up Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 08, 2013
- Address: 9650 S. Foothills Canyon Blvd. ,
Highlands Ranch, Colorado Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Organization: Highlands Ranch Community Association
- Website: http://hrcaonline.org/Recreation/RaceSeries/TriSeriesRaces/TuneUpTriathlon.aspx
- Contact email:
- Description: The swim is a 500-yard indoor swim. Racers will swim 20 lengths (one length = one distance of the pool) in the indoor pool. Once finished they will continue to the transition area. No flotation devices are allowed. This is a "in water" start.
This portion of the race is a 2 loop (each loop is 6 miles) 12 mile bike ride through the streets of Highlands Ranch. There will be police officers on site to direct traffic. This is an open to traffic bike course so please use caution on the roads. Helmets are mandatory. NO HELMET = NO RACE. The bike route will end in the transition area. NO IPODS!!!!
The racers will exit the transition area from the opposite side of the bike entrance/exit to continue through the final leg of the race for a 5K run through a challenging, paved course on the trails next to Westridge. NO IPODS!!!!
- Members who are scheduled to race: Bluewrx