TriRock Austin - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 07, 2015
900 Barton Springs Road,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Competitor Group
- Website: http://trirock.competitor.com/austin/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Formerly the Austin Triathlon.
This urban setting provides a swim start at the Stevie Ray Vaughan statue with a swim course in Lady Bird Lake, fast and closed bike course with stunning views over the Congress Street Bridge and finishes with a run along the Auditorium Shores running path.
Members who are scheduled to race: