Granite Bay Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 23, 2014
- Address: 8000 Douglas Blvd.,
Granite Bay, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (1320.00 yards) Bike (13.00 miles) Run (5.00 miles)
- Organization: TBF Racing
- Website: http://www.totalbodyfitness.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Granite Bay Triathlon has long been called the Toughest Sprint Triathlon in California because of the long swim, long run after-swim, tricky bike course and challenging run course.
The 17th Annual Granite Bay Triathlon will be the California Sprint Distance Triathlon Club Championship Race, brought to you by CLIF Bar. Triathlon Clubs can compete for Overall Champions and Fastest Team.
- Members who are scheduled to race: choctawterry, croyston