Brett Robinson Alabama Coastal Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 10, 2016
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Team Magic
- Website: http://www.team-magic.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Enjoy a beautiful ocean swim and a fast, flat bike and course at a great venue- the Hangout!
Swim Course:The 300 yard swim will be a one loop course and the 1500 meter course will be two loops of 750 meters (going out further into the gulf.) in the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Swim start and finish will be behind The Hangout (our main staging area) with a short run up the beach to the bike transition area.
Bike Course: This will be a fast, flat bike course with one slight hill as you back and forth over the Perdido Pass bridge for the intermediate distance course. The Tri-It-On course is an out-and-back course on West Beach Boulevard for a total of 10 miles.
Run Course: Both distances are on the same course, with the short course just turning around earlier. This will be a fast, flat run course with drink stations approximately every mile.
Members who are scheduled to race: