MTCC Garden City Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 05, 2009
- Address: Frenchtown Pond State Park,
Frenchtown, Montana Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Organization: Montana Campus Contact
- Website: http://www.mtcompact.org/GCT.htm
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Great open water swim! Flat and fast bike course! Record-setting run, with plenty of aid!
This race will feature the male and female winners of all 2009 Montana triathlons—a final showdown of Montana’s best!
Swim: 1.5 Kilometers - Two counter-clockwise loops with a 50 yard beach sprint in between. Provided swim cap must be worn.
Bike: 40 Kilometers - Course is mostly flat with small rolling rises; two turn arounds. Helmet Required. Drafters shot on site by motorcycle patrol.
Run: 10 Kilometers - Mixed roads, mostly flat. 2 aid stations on course. Race number must be worn on front side.
- Members who are scheduled to race: dpsmock, oddjobdrummer, RoniS