Challenge New Albany Women’s Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 25, 2015
- Address: 7650 Swickard Woods Blvd.,
New Albany, Ohio Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (250.00 yards) Bike (7.00 miles) Run (2.00 miles)
- Organization: HFP Racing
- Website: http://challenge-newalbany.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Formerly Commit to be Fit Giant Eagle Women’s Only Triathlon.
The Challenge Women’s Triathlon is the perfect event for women who want to compete in their first triathlon in a friendly, non-competitive setting. The Challenge Women’s Triathlon features a beginner-friendly 250-yard serpentine* swim in Plain Township Aquatic Center followed by a 7-mile bike ride on a traffic-controlled course through the beautiful New Albany community and finishing with a 2 mile run with the finish on Market Street in downtown New Albany.
- Members who are scheduled to race: