CMRA Spring Spree 10K
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 23, 2013
- Address: 5995 S Santa Fe Dr.,
Littleton, Colorado Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (10k)
- Organization: Colorado Master Running Association
- Website: http://www.comastersrun.org/Run_Schedule_2013.html
- Contact email:
- Description: The course will go south from there on the S. Platte trail with a turnaround at the Carson Nature Center, back North to Prince St, across the river, and back south to the Platte River Bar & Grill.
The race is completely on the bike paths along the South Platte River, flat and fast if clear. Since traffic is heavy, the path is typically clear of snow and ice within a couple days of the last snow. Trainers or even flats are fine unless the weather is unkind. Bring some dry clothes and stay for breakfast after the race!
- Members who are scheduled to race: peto_primo