Gator Half Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 13, 2014
- Address: 20007 State Road 64,
Bradenton, Florida Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Gator Triathlon
- Website: www.gatorhalftriathlon.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The swim will be held in Lake Manatee which is a large, freshwater lake. Lifeguards will be stationed along the bank and in kayaks.
The bike route for the Half will be on country roads with a few small rollers. The course will be marked with arrows and have deputies and volunteers stationed at all critical intersections. The course is a 56-mile out and back course.
The run will be on two lane roads with very little, to no traffic, including a water stop every mile and half.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Miguel Puerto