Life Time Tri Tempe - Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 20, 2015
- Address: Tempe Beach Park,
Tempe, Arizona Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (750.00 meters) Bike (20.00 kms) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Life Time Triathlon Series
- Website: http://www.tempetri.com/
- Contact email:
- Description: All participants start at Tempe Beach Park, on the south bank, just west of the Mill Avenue Bridge.
The swim takes place in a man-made lake that is very calm unless there are high winds (ie storm force). The swim course will be a rectangle for both the Sprint and Olympic athletes. Water temperatures will be approximately 80 degrees. (note 78 degrees considered wetsuit legal by USAT). The bike portion is a relatively flat, urban, looped course; each loop is approximately 12.3 miles. The run is a 3.1 mile loop around Tempe Town Lake with some great views of ASU and the developing landscape of Tempe!
- Members who are scheduled to race: