Olathe Medical Center's Women's Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 10, 2016
11670 Homestead Lane,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (500.00 meters) Bike (10.60 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Johnson County Park & Recreation District
- Website: http://www.jcprd.com/activities/special_events.cfm
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Swim: The swim course is 500 meters in length. The swim start will be a time trial start with two people entering the water every three seconds.
Bike: The bike course is a 10.6 mile partially hilly loop course held both within and outside the park boundaries.
Run: The run course is a 3.1 mile (5K) route on the Kill Creek Streamway Trail which adjoins with Kill Creek Park. This route provides some of the most beautiful natural surroundings in the region. Aid stations are at transition and throughout the course.
Members who are scheduled to race: