Ironman 70.3 Augusta
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 24, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironmanaugusta.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Athletes will start their day swimming with the current and should anticipate record breaking times as they venture 1.2 miles in a point-to-point swim in the Savannah River.
Located at the Augusta Rowing Complex, athletes will enter transition and prepare to start their single-loop, 56-mile bike ride throughout Georgia and into the countryside of South Carolina. The hilly terrain of this one-loop course will spread out the field and be a true test of stamina, proving it to be anything but "peachy."
Lined with spectators, athletes can expect to be cheered on from start to finish of the 13.1-mile, two-loop run throughout downtown Augusta. Participants will conclude their day with a strong finish on Broad Street, adjacent to Augusta Commons.
Members who are scheduled to race: AugustaTiger, glfprncs, katybug34, ramiedd, rivekkah, Wubbs, xxabeeziexx