Leadville Trail 100 Run
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 18, 2012
- Address: ,
Leadville, Colorado Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Ultra Marathon)
- Distances: Run (100.00 miles)
- Website: http://www.leadvilleraceseries.com/
- Contact email:
- Description: The legendary "Race Across The Sky" 100-mile Run is where it all started 29 years ago. This is it. The race where legends are created — and limits are tested. One hundred miles of extreme Colorado Rockies terrain — from elevations of 9,200 to 12,600 feet. You will give the mountain respect, and earn it from all.
The 100-mile out-and-back course is in the midst of the Colorado Rockies. Low point, 9,200 feet; high point is Hope Pass, 12,600 feet. Majority is on forest trails with some mountain roads. Pacers allowed after the 50-mile point (exceptions only by request).
- Members who are scheduled to race: DickDime