CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 03, 2013
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (660.00 yards) Bike (13.00 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Northern Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce
- Website: http://membership.npbchamber.com/Events/details/loggerhead-triathlon-3752
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Loggerhead Triathlon is one of the longest enduring triathlons in the state of Florida. Dating back to 1985, triathletes have made the trip to Jupiter year after year to enjoy the magnificent Oceanside setting, the family-friendly atmosphere, and the competition. The event has become a “must do” on the southeast race circuit and has spawned some of the top triathletes in the United States.
The Loggerhead Triathlon will begin at 7:00am at Carlin Park in Jupiter, FL. The race course consists of a 3/8 mile ocean swim, 13 mile bike and flat 3.1 mile run. Awards will be given to the top 3 overall in each division.
Members who are scheduled to race: amd723, fathairyitalian, jessicagoforth, runningnurse, sclemons