CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 04, 2013
- Address: All Season Center,
Sioux Center, Iowa Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (300.00 meters) Bike (25.00 kms) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Siouxperman Triathlon
- Website: http://www.siouxperman.com
- Contact email:
- Description: The Siouxperman Triathlon boasts an indoor swim, which new triathletes are sure to appreciate. The swim will be held in the All Seasons Center with the first wave beginning at 9 a.m. The All Seasons Center pool is a 6 lane pool filled with warm, clean water. It is supervised by lifeguards and guaranteed to be free from the 'things lurking beneath' most open water swims. Swimmers will swim in their lanes 2 at a time for a total of 12 touches. Lap counters will be provided. Swimmers swim a total of 300 yards and remain in their lanes from start to finish.
The 25K bike will be an out and back course. The course gently rolls through the Midwest's finest and friendliest farm country.
The 5K run will be on a hard surfaced bike trail. The course gently weaves through several of the beautiful, shaded, flat and friendly residential areas in Sioux Center. There will be two aid stations on the course.
- Members who are scheduled to race: plalley