Outdoor Action Company’s Tri Goddess Tri - Mini Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 23, 2013
- Address: Waterloo Recreation Area,
Grass Lake, Michigan Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Organization: Epic Races
- Website: http://epicraces.com/events/event/outdoor-action-companys-tri-goddess-tri/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Tri Goddess mission is to inspire women of all fitness abilities to set and reach new health and fitness goals through the training and completion of a triathlon. The inaugural event was the first ever all-women's triathlon/duathlon in Michigan. This races celebrates women with many unique features and awards...AND tons of fun! It’s put on by women who know how to make triathlon special. Held at Big Portage Lake, just 12 miles west of Chelsea. Remote, beautiful, quiet, and safe. Mini sprint race designed for women trying their first triathlon.
Course: 1/4 mile (that is 16 lengths in the pool) swim, 10.7 mile bike, 1.5 mile run. Part of the run is on a trail with one steep downhill.
- Members who are scheduled to race: tabbs