Willow Creek Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 03, 2013
Allegany State Park,
Salamanca, New York
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (300.00 yards) Bike (15.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: Willow Creek Triathlon
- Website: http://www.willowcreektriathlon.org/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The purpose of the event is to raise money for the Disabled American Veterans Transportation Network. The money raised is used to purchase and maintain vans providing transportation of Vets to and from VA hospitals and clinics. The money donated to the Triathlon stays within the local area, being evenly divided between the McKean and Warren County DAV Chapters.
This triathlon is run on one of the most scenic routes in the area. The event begins in Allegany State Park in New York at the Quaker Lake beach house.
Members who are scheduled to race: Ebenezer