Yam City Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 30, 2009
- Address: 336 Heather Drive,
Opelousas, Louisiana Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Website: http://
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: THE COURSE: Staging area: Louisiana Family Fitness Center facility at 336 Heather Drive, Opelousas.
*Swim: This a 150-meter pool swim at the health club facility.
*Bike Course: This course takes you past sweet potato farms, in front of century old Stonewood Plantation, past “The Little Red Church” founded in 1896, down scenic Flag Station Road and across the upper portion of Coteau Ridge which hundreds of years ago was part of the western bank of the mighty Mississippi River!
*Run Course: This is an out & back run along quiet, shaded streets named Honeysuckle, Camelia, Wysteria, Magnolia and Marigold and you finish back at the health club.
- Members who are scheduled to race: mama bear