XTERRA REAL Mountain Bike Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 29, 2014
Granite Bay, California
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Swim (880.00 yards) Bike (16.00 miles) Run (3.50 miles)
- Organization: TBF Racing
- Website: http://www.totalbodyfitness.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Swim - The race starts with a half-mile swim in Folsom Lake, water temperature around 58 degrees. Wetsuits are permitted for all athletes.
Bike - The 16-mile bike course on single track trails around the lake is two loops with mixed terrain of single track, downhills, climbs, sand, and packed decomposed granite.
Run - The 3.5-mile run has a mix of trails and roads - along with some fun hills. There will be three aid stations with water and Gatorade, plus Powergel on the run course. One at mile 1, one at the turn-around point on the run course, and one at mile 2. ALL athletes must wear their race number on the front of their body during the run and have it when crossing the finish line.
Members who are scheduled to race: ErikaMit