Ironman 70.3 St. Croix
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 01, 2016
- Country: Virgin Islands, U.S.
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.stcroixtriathlon.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Captain Morgan Ironman 70.3 St. Croix is one of the premier destination triathlons in the World! It combines the beauty of the largest of the U.S. Virgin Islands with the challenge of an unforgettable course. The crowning feature of this race is the legendary climb on the bike course which is appropriately named 'The Beast'. Once you've conquered The Beast, you'll never look at a hill the same way.
Members who are scheduled to race: aalubash