Black Bear Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 31, 2015
2950 Pohopoco Drive,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (24.00 miles) Run (6.20 miles)
- Organization: CGI Racing
- Website: http://www.cgiracing.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Black Bear Triathlon offers a spectacular course from beginning to end. It begins from the beautiful beach and into the calm, clear waters of the Beltzville Reservoir.
Next you venture out onto the bike course challenging and fast hills. It's been referred to as one of the most scenic courses on the East Coast.
The run course offers a lot of shaded areas through the woods and takes you across the Beltzville Dam for a stunning panoramic view of the entire race.
Members who are scheduled to race: sbrdave, zsigovits