Columbia River Power Marathon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 24, 2009
- Address: ,
Hermiston, Oregon Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (Marathon)
- Distances: Run (26.20 miles)
- Organization: Hermiston Chamber of Commerce
- Website: http://columbiarivermarathon.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Race Starts 8:00 am for the Marathon and Half Marathon
Marathon Early Start is available if pre arranged
7:00am Early Start
Average Temperature 52 Degrees F
The Marathon is a measured course but not USATF Certified or a Boston Qualifier
Please check this website prior to the race for runner/walker instructions.
Please note that strollers, rollerblades, and pets are not allowed in the Marathon for the safety of our participants.
Registrations are non-refundable.
Marathon runners will receive commemorative finisher medals.
Overall winners will receive a plaque and be bumped out of their respective age divisions.
Ribbons will be presented 3 deep in the following age groups: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Members who are scheduled to race: