Stumpy Creek International Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 19, 2014
- Address: 160 Stumpy Creek Road,
Mooresville, North Carolina Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (45.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Jones Racing Company
- Website: http://jonesracingcompany.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim: The swim takes place in Lake Norman. The rectangular course allows for beautiful views of Lake Norman.
Bike: The bike course is a fast yet challenging course with rolling hills. It takes participants on rural country roads through Iredell County. There will be one water bottle hand off on the International course.
Run: The run course winds through the local neighborhood. There are some tough hills, but the finish line makes it worth it. There will be ice cold towels on course for the International.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Jms0313, spidertlaw