Peachtree SuperSprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 18, 2013
- Address: 151 Willowbend Road,
Peachtree City , Georgia Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Organization: Tri4gold
- Website: http://www.tri4gold.org/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Swim: Point to point course in Lake Peachtree. Two athletes enter the water every five seconds based on their anticipated swim times. Water temperatures in May are usually favorable to wetsuits, but wetsuits are not mandatory.
Bike: The bike is in Peachtree City and Fayette County. The roads are newly paved and the course has some moderate hills.
Run: The run is entirely on Peachtree City’s famous golf cart paths. The course has a few hills, but nothing extreme.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Jpsale57