Muddy Buddy Minneapolis
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 28, 2011
- Address: 6600 Peller Ave S.,
Minneapolis, Minnesota Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Biathlon (run/bike)
- Organization: Competitor Group
- Website: http://muddy-buddy.competitor.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Muddy Buddy is all about having fun with a friend, family member, partner or co-worker! Teams of two traverse a 6-7 mile off-road course and 5 obstacles.
At the start of the race, one team member will run and one will ride the bike. At the 1st obstacle, the rider will drop the bike, complete the obstacle, and begin running. The runner will arrive, complete the obstacle, find their bike and begin riding. Teams will continue leapfrogging each other through the entire course.
At the end of the race, racers crawl through the infamous Mud Pit crossing the finish line together as official “Muddy Buddies”!
- Members who are scheduled to race: ajfrosty