Red River Bike Rally
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 11, 2012
- Address: 290 Tanglewood Circle,
Pottsboro, Texas Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Cycle (Tour)
- Organization: Kiwanis Red River Bicycle Rally
- Website: http://www.texomacycling.com/RRR/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Scenic Lake Texoma, rolling hills, open roads, a rural backdrop, and Southern hospitality ... youll find it all at the Annual Red River Bike Rally! The location of the rally has changed to Lake Texoma, and the ride will be that much more fun, challenging, and scenic as a result.
Affectionately dubbed by riders as "Hotter than Hotter 'N Hell," it's the ideal preparation for one of the largest rides in the nation. Take your pick of six routes: 8-mile family route, 25 miles, 44 miles, 66 miles, 80 miles and 100 miles. Each one offers a unique and challenging experience along with plenty of ride support and fully stocked rest stops.
Tanglewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center, the premier destination on Lake Texoma, is the start and finish line; within minutes you'll find yourself in rural North Texas, focusing on the country roads, rolling hills and gorgeous Lake Texoma!
- Members who are scheduled to race: