CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: November 04, 2012
- Address: ,
Carson, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (150.00 meters) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Tri-Carson
- Website: http://www.tricarson.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Reverse Triathlon will consist of a 5K Run, 12 Mile Bike, and 150 Meter Swim in the CSUDH pool.
Tri-Carson is a exciting and fun race that is both challenging and very newbie friendly. On and around the campus of CSUDH in Carson the race course is closed to traffic and a safe course. It is also surprising scenic and challenging with some good downhill grades on the bike. The course finishes with a nice 150 meter (6 laps) swim in the CSUDH pool and the now famous Tri-Carson/Kaiser towel and finish line festival where people hang out, cheer on their friends, get a massage, enjoy post race food and hang out for the awards.
- Members who are scheduled to race: PVAlan