CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 03, 2015
- Address: ,
Cambridge, Maryland Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Full Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (4224.00 yards) Bike (112.00 miles) Run (26.20 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/americas/ironman/maryland.aspx#axzz2ycyvjvQG
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Formerly the ChesapeakeMan Ultra Triathlon.
IRONMAN Maryland begins with a 2.4-mile swim in the Choptank River on the Delmarva Peninsula. The 112-mile bike takes athletes through Dorchester County and into the Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge, while the 26.2-mile run is on flat country roads. It all makes for a scenic and fast course.
- Members who are scheduled to race: