CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 13, 2015
- Country: United Kingdom
- Race type: Triathlon (Full Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (3800.00 meters) Bike (112.00 miles) Run (26.20 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironmanwales.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Pembrokeshire is the host county for IRONMAN Wales and is rightly famous for its coastline, protected by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Parks authority and boasts more castles than any other county in the UK.
The race has quickly gained a reputation with a challenging bike and run courses, but also for the enthusiasm of the local residents in hosting the event. The crowds have turned out huge numbers for the start of the race, on Tenby’s North Beach being one of the most iconic settings for an IRONMAN swim anywhere in the world.
Members who are scheduled to race: vilbs