Seal Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 15, 2015
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (500.00 meters) Bike (20.00 kms) Run (6.00 kms)
- Organization: SUPERFROG Triathlon
- Website: http://www.superfrogtriathlon.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The swim is a 500 meter swim in the Silver Strand State Beach Bay. The swim will be a calm bay swim. The water temperature will be approximately 58 degrees. Wetsuits are recommended. The bike course will be a flat and fast 20K bike course that will consist of one loop on Hwy 75.
Safety helmets are required for the bike portion of the race. The run course is an approximate 6K course on a dirt trail. The run will be composed of one out and back loop.
All proceeds, less costs, go to the Navy SEALFoundation, the Optimists Club of Coronado, and the Islander Sports Foundation.
Members who are scheduled to race: