Maryland Olympic Duathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 13, 2014
- Address: 14800 Carrs Mill Road,
Woodbine, Maryland Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Duathlon (Standard)
- Distances: Run (2.00 miles) Bike (26.00 miles) Run (4.00 miles)
- Organization: Rip It Events
- Website: http://www.mdolympicdu.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: To benefit Adventures For The Cure. This event is perfect for those athletes who wish to complete a run/bike/run event. The course is appropriate for all levels of experience including first-timers. Join friends and family for a olympic duathlon at Western Regional Park.
The unique 2 mile run course is moderate hilly to flat in elevation. There are two aid stations offering water, Gatorade, and GU gel. The course is marked on race day with signage. Please familiarize yourself with the course, as it is ultimately the athlete's responsibility. Course marshals will be at all turning points to guide athletes.
The bike course is a two loop, 26 mile, route through the rolling countryside and farmlands of Western Howard County, including moderate/heavy climbs along well maintained and paved two lane roads. There will be road marshals and/or police support at every turn. Please familiarize yourself with the route, as it is the athlete's ultimate responsibility to know the course.
- Members who are scheduled to race: sbrdave