Sacramento International Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 29, 2014
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: TBF Racing
- Website: http://www.totalbodyfitness.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Swim - The race starts from the beach in Discovery Park, across the bridge from the Transition area, finish line and athlete parking. The swim will be a 1.5K in the American River, starting upstream and ending downstream on the opposite side of the American River. There is a staircase up the riverbank to the transition area.
Bike - The 40K bike course is four laps and is on closed local roads. Athletes are responsible for counting their own bike laps to insure they finish all four laps. Athletes not completing all four bike laps will be disqualified. The Bike course will not have an aid station. Water and Electrolyte Beverage, along with energy gels will be available in the transition area.
Run – The 10K run course is a fast out and back course along the beautiful American River Parkway. There will be aid stations at the start of the run and at miles 1, 3, and 5. ALL athletes must wear their race number on the front of their body during the run and have it when crossing the finish line.
Members who are scheduled to race: cgborja, drake42, hipergas, mchlspil