Square Lake Triathlon - Long Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 10, 2016
15450 Square Lake Trail N,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (54.00 miles) Run (13.20 miles)
- Organization: Front Runner
- Website: http://www.frontrunnerusa.com/event/square-lake-triathlon-long-course-sunday
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Swim: The swim takes place in beautiful Square Lake which is one of the cleanest lakes in the Twin Cities.
Bike: The 16.5 mile and 54 mile bike course will take you on country paved roads around Square Lake and through the small town of Marine. The routes are known to be scenic with many rolling hills (and a couple of large hills). This area is a favorite for many Twin Cities cyclists and should prove to be very enjoyable.
Run: The Short Course 5 mile will circle Square Lake counterclockwise and the and Long Course 13 mile run is an out and back course. The Short Course footing is a mixture of both gravel and blacktop. The run loop is mostly flat but does have a few hills throughout. There are three aid stations on the Short Course Run. The long course run has aid stations at every mile.
Members who are scheduled to race: