Southern Indiana Triathlon-Race the Bridge Challenge #1
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 02, 2013
- Address: 600 W. Riverside Dr.,
Jeffersonville, Indiana Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Organization: Southern Racing
- Website: http://www.racethebridge.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Race the Bridge Challenge begins in Indiana. Start by battling the Ohio River, a fast swim in one of the nation’s biggest rivers. Then transition to a bike ride that will have you gliding through the river front of Indiana. Finish with a run along the falls of the Ohio overlooking the aesthetic waterfront and skyline of Louisville.
The Southern Indiana Triathlon consists of Sprint and Olympic distances and is truly the country’s most unique event. A cash grand prize of $500 is awarded to the men and women 1st place finishers of both distances and races. Top age group finishers also receive memorial prizes. Take on a challenge you will love to battle and earn memories that will last forever!
- Members who are scheduled to race: email@example.com, morsebj, siller40