Riverbluff Triathlon - Half Iron Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 06, 2014
- Address: 175 Old Cumberland Street,
Ashland City, Tennessee Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Start 2 Finish Event Management
- Website: http://riverblufftri.racesonline.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Riverbluff (aka Nashvegas) Triathlon start and finish is 20 minutes outside Nashville at Riverbluff Park.
The swim is in the Cumberland River. The water resembles a lake (slow moving, clear and clean) on this section of the river because of the Cumberland River Dam located upstream. The swim start and finish is located at the double boat ramp in Riverbluff Park. The swim is a loop.
The bike course will be hilly and scenic!
The scenic run course is part of the rails to trails system and travels along the Cumberland River. Unlike the bike, the run is flat and fast!
- Members who are scheduled to race: morsebj