Lake Davidson Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 08, 2013
- Address: Ingersoll Rand Campus,
Davidson, North Carolina Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (500.00 meters) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Cool Breeze Cyclery
- Website: http://www.lakedavidsontri.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Formerly known as the COOL BREEZE CORPORATE TRIATHLON.
This USAT sanctioned event is open to the general public as well as to employees and family members of participating corporations. It is part of the Cool Breeze Multi-Sport Challenge, a multi-company wellness intiative to promote health and fitness through the sports of swimming, biking and running.
The swim follows a rectangular course in the typically calm waters of Lake Davidson. The moderately rolling bike course follows country roads on the outskirts of Davidson and is well staffed with police officers and volunteers. The fairly flat run course takes place on the Ingersoll Rand Campus and is completely closed to traffic.
*Minumum age to participate is 10 years old.
This event benefits the Ada Jenkins Center.
- Members who are scheduled to race: