Chula Vista Challenge Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 10, 2014
- Address: 999 Bayside Parkway,
Chula Vista, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Chula Vista Challenge
- Website: http://chulavistachallenge.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The race is in South San Diego County and will be the most scenic and challenging Olympic distance triathlon and Duathlon in San Diego County.
The race will be a point to point race on closed roads.
The course will be both challenging and fun; you will bike through the hills of Eastlake, run on the trails overlooking Otay Lakes and then through the Olympic Training Center.
- Members who are scheduled to race: dfh