Superior Man Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 24, 2014
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Endorphin Racing Events
- Website: http://superiormantri.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: On Sunday, August 24th, 2014, triathletes from around North America will find out what it takes to be a Superior Man! The third edition of the Superior Man Triathlon will challenge even the heartiest of endurance athletes as they “Escape from the Vista Fleet” into the Bay of Lake Superior.
A jump start off of a cruise ship and a transition area inside an arena are just a part of what makes this event unique. The Superior Man delivers a big-race feel with a signature small town Duluth flavor!
The 2014 Superior Man Triathlon is a long distance triathlon featuring a 1.2 mile rectangular swim from the Vista Fleet to Bayfront Festival Park, and fast bike and run courses along the scenic North Shore of Lake Superior of 56 and 13.1 miles. The transition area inside the DECC and finish line under the arches of Bayfront Park are just feet apart, set against the beautiful backdrop of Lake Superior and Duluth’s Aerial Lift Bridge.
Members who are scheduled to race: leapdog, sgtbowe, Tjsimn210