CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 19, 2015
- Address: ,
Bolton, England Get directions
- Country: United Kingdom
- Race type: Triathlon (Full Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (4224.00 yards) Bike (112.00 miles) Run (26.20 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/emea/ironman/uk.aspx#axzz3Cvz5ckHH
- Contact email: UK@ironman.com
- Description: The course includes a beautiful lake swim in Pennington Flash.
There are numerous viewing opportunities for spectators at the start and T1. Cyclists will embark on a 112-mile, three-loop journey from Pennington Flash and onto the breathtaking Lancashire countryside. The bike course now includes the infamous Sheep House Hill where spectators can get up close and personal with the athletes in true Tour de France style.The run begins at T2 in Rivington, and athletes will head into Bolton town center, where they complete three loops of a circuit before finishing in Victoria Square in the shadow of the Albert Hall.
- Members who are scheduled to race: phatknot