Desert's Edge Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 06, 2013
- Address: Highline Lake State Park,
Fruita, Colorado Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Racing Underground
- Website: http://www.racingunderground.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The perfect way to end the Colorado tri season. The Desert's Edge sprint and Olympic tri take place on Colorado's warm western slope. Summer lasts just a few weeks longer on the western side of the state, so you can enjoy water in the upper 60's, a rural rolling bike course, and a fun trail run at the edge of the desert - just a few short hours from Denver! Camping is available right at the race site, just 200 yards from the start and finish line. There will be $600 in prize money in the Olympic race, great post-race food, and a fun final tri weekend of the 2013 season.
New in 2013 – an off-road sprint triathlon on Saturday! Beautiful trails, beginner friendly.
- Members who are scheduled to race: