CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: January 18, 2015
- Address: The Reef Resort,
Cayman Islands, Get directions
- Country: Cayman Islands
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Mercuryman Triathlon
- Website: http://mercurymantri.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Mercuryman Triathlon is the only half iron distance triathlon in the Cayman Islands. Mercuryman is the brain child of three dedicated triathletes who have a combined 18 years of triathlon racing experience between them at all distances from sprint distance to full iron distance. As experienced triathletes, we know what is important to athletes competing in a half iron distance race. Our goal is to hold a fun, personalized and most of all safe race for our competitors, all in a fantastic setting. As the Mercuryman triathlon has a field limit of 200 athletes, you will be more than just a race number. The Cayman Islands boasts a small but friendly triathlon community and we would like to invite you to experience our hospitality.
The swim course starts and ends on the beach by The Reef Resort on Grand Cayman’s North East end. Please note that the swim course will consist of 2 laps of 0.6 miles each.
The bike course starts and ends at the transition area by The Reef Resort on Grand Cayman’s North East end. Please note that the bike course will consist of 2 laps of 28 miles each.
The run course is a fast and flat 13.1 mile course with long sections of road next to the sea which makes for a run with breathtaking views.
- Members who are scheduled to race: