Ironman 70.3 Lanzarote
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 19, 2015
- Country: Spain
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (1900.00 meters) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironman703lanzarote.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Swim course takes place in the lagoon in front of Club La Santa, on the North West coast of Lanzarote. It is a one loop course, and athletes will run past spectators and supporters on their way to the first transition.
The bike course, challenging athletes with the strong island winds, goes all around the north part of the island with the stunning climb of 550 m from 44,3km to 56,1km. Participants will enjoy amazing views and will have lots of support from the volunteers along the way. Most of the bike circuit will be open to traffic and circulation will be controlled by the police. Please be careful at all times and obey all police officers under all circumstances.
The run course starts and finishes in Club La Santa stadium and consists of three laps of 7 km each. Athletes will run through the fishermen's village of La Santa, while enjoying enjoy the breathtaking views of the ocean under the Lanzarote sun. Competitors will be received by the welcoming support from enthusiastic spectators that line the run as they make their way to the finish line in the stadium.
Members who are scheduled to race: