26th Tour De Goatneck
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 27, 2013
- Address: 1501 Harlin Dr.,
Cleburne, Texas Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Cycle (Tour)
- Distances: Bike (70.00 miles)
- Organization: Tour De Goatneck
- Website: http://www.thegoatneck.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Goatneck Bike ride is a rolling hill course which averages around 35 feet per mile of climbing. The roads are well maintained country roads with little traffic. The prevailing winds during this time of year are from the southwest, which provides a tail wind for the last portion of the ride coming into the finish!
We provide rest stops every 8-9 miles on all courses. Last year we had close to 2,500 riders. We provide showers at the finish in the Cleburne High School basketball locker rooms, located in the gym registration area. In an effort to keep our ride prices down and provide as low a cost ride as possible, we are not able to provide a meal afterwards. All money raised goes to various Johnson County charities. Last year we were able to donate over $30,000 to local charities because of the participation of the riders.
- Members who are scheduled to race: