Salem Spring Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 01, 2013
- Address: ,
Salem, Utah Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Organization: RaceTri
- Website: http://www.racetri.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The swim course is an 800 meter clockwise loop that begins at the west boat ramp, proceeds around the pond, under the bridge, and finishes back at the beach area where you will exit and run to transition area 1.
The bike course is a 2 loop ride through the city of Salem. Each loop will cover approximately 6.75 miles for a total ride of 13 miles.
Total elevation gain and descent per loop is 365 feet.
The run is a looping course throughout the streets of Salem and will have 2 aid stations with water and other nutritional aids. It will go the opposite direction from previous years to help alleviate cross traffic with the bike course.
- Members who are scheduled to race: