USAT Age Group National Championship - Olympic Distance
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 10, 2013
- Address: 700 Art Museum Drive,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: USA Triathlon
- Website: http://www.usatriathlon.org/events/usat/2013/08/olympic-national-championship.aspx
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Age Group National Championship weekend will move to the city of Milwaukee, WI for 2013 and 2014. Milwaukee will give athletes and spectators that big city feel, while still allowing athletes to stay close to the race site. The city offers hotels, shops, and restaurants all within a mile of the venue, located adjacent to Henry Maier Festival Park. USA Triathlon is excited to work with the city of Milwaukee for the next two years and offer athletes a new look to the Age Group National Championship weekend.
This year's Olympic Distance National Championship will take place on August 10, 2013. The Olympic Distance National Championship is a non-drafting, Olympic distance event (31.9mi/51.5k). The race features a 1,500-meter swim, 40-kilometer bike and 10-kilometer run. The Olympic Distance race is acclaimed for featuring one the nation’s top age group fields and serve as a qualifier for Team USA.
- Members who are scheduled to race: jefftgolden, six_cubes, aharita, cajnrunner, chrisbowers, dazzo88, Dudfighter, Fastyellow, garbage guts, Herky007, Jennifers, jwaddle, KayKayh, lrunfit, luciag, lutzman, MarkK, Mars11, meggfishy, mikeschauer, nosajhall, oisinjjd, sungirl919, swi24, tim.glinski, TriMyBest