CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 13, 2015
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Full Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (4224.00 yards) Bike (112.00 miles) Run (26.20 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironmanwisconsin.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The one-loop swim takes place in Lake Monona in downtown Madison. Spectators will have a panoramic view of the swim from the Monona Terrace, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. The bike course takes riders 16 miles out of town before beginning two 40-mile loops in rural Dane County. The course offers many tough climbs and turns throughout, but athletes will get a lift as they pass through the crowds at the Verona Loop Festival.
Spectator support on the run course legendary across the IRONMAN race circuit. Athletes will complete two loops, including downtown Madison, the University of Wisconsin campus, Camp Randal Stadium, State Street and the scenic path alongside Lake Mendota.
Members who are scheduled to race: asadano, Bob23, buckeyeguy77, carrie639, dwilsonaway, fajones, garbage guts, JamesNissen, jeff417, jeffrey.bliss, jeremy_424, joes, JWskiman, kodonne1, Limewhite, madasails, Mars11, OneEyedWille, quinnpenny, raedge, robschroeder, TriRx