Tri Graeagle Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 01, 2013
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (524.93 yards) Bike (11.40 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: Community MultiSport Events
- Website: http://www.communitymultisport.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Tri Graeagle is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event that will occur on Sunday of Labor Day weekend and will include two adult races: 1) Sprint Distance Triathlon; and 2) Olympic Distance Triathlon. A kids dip-n-dash race will be held when the adult sprint race is over.
The Sprint race course is suitable for beginner triathletes and will entail a 0.3 mile swim in the Graeagle Mill Pond, a 11.4 mile bike ride consisting of three trips around the Mohawk loop, and a 3 mile run from the Mill Pond to Blairsden and back. All bike and run legs will occur on paved roads. The Sprint course will have one aid station.
Members who are scheduled to race: