Tri Graeagle Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 01, 2013
- Address: ,
Graeagle, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (524.93 yards) Bike (11.40 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: Community MultiSport Events
- Website: http://www.communitymultisport.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Tri Graeagle is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event that will occur on Sunday of Labor Day weekend and will include two adult races: 1) Sprint Distance Triathlon; and 2) Olympic Distance Triathlon. A kids dip-n-dash race will be held when the adult sprint race is over.
The Sprint race course is suitable for beginner triathletes and will entail a 0.3 mile swim in the Graeagle Mill Pond, a 11.4 mile bike ride consisting of three trips around the Mohawk loop, and a 3 mile run from the Mill Pond to Blairsden and back. All bike and run legs will occur on paved roads. The Sprint course will have one aid station.
- Members who are scheduled to race: