Jack's Generic Triathlon - Intermediate Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 06, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1000.00 meters) Bike (25.80 miles) Run (6.00 miles)
- Organization: High Five Events
- Website: http://www.jacksgenerictri.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: "No hype, no gimmicks, just a good old-fashioned triathlon. Jack’s Generic is one of the most well-organized, safe and fun events in the state.
Let us also not forget about the unforgettable finish line party. A Texas style cookout featuring food, beer, treats and thousands of dollars in free swag."
Intermediate Distance: The intermediate distance uses the same course as the Sprint, but all distances are doubled. The swim is 2 loops around the 500 meter course, with a short run across the beach in between. The bike and run are 2 loops each.
Members who are scheduled to race: SCme