Jack's Generic Triathlon - Intermediate Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 03, 2014
- Address: Lake Pflugerville,
Pflugerville, Texas Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1000.00 meters) Bike (25.80 miles) Run (6.00 miles)
- Organization: High Five Events
- Website: http://www.jacksgenerictri.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: "No hype, no gimmicks, just a good old-fashioned triathlon. Jack’s Generic is one of the most well-organized, safe and fun events in the state.
Let us also not forget about the unforgettable finish line party. A Texas style cookout featuring food, beer, treats and thousands of dollars in free swag."
Sprint Distance: The sprint distance course is a 500 meter swim, 12.9 mile bike, and a 3 mile run. The swim starts and ends on the beach on the north side of Lake Pflugerville. The bike course is on flat and rolling hills on county roads with little traffic. The run is on the crushed granite trail around Lake Pflugerville.
Intermediate Distance: The intermediate distance uses the same course as the Sprint, but all distances are doubled. The swim is 2 loops around the 500 meter course, with a short run across the beach in between. The bike and run are 2 loops each.
- Members who are scheduled to race: aekholm, firstname.lastname@example.org, james1116, jrb25c, rbalazs, wingfan5