Fearless Triathlon - Super Sprint
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 26, 2013
San Diego, California
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (370.00 meters) Bike (10.00 kms) Run (2.50 kms)
- Organization: Fearless Races
- Website: http://www.fearlessraces.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: FEARLESS TRIATHLON is a super sprint triathlon series for age-groupers and elites consisting of short, fast and fun racing formats.
Swim: The 375m u-shaped course at South Shores has 4 buoys. Swimmers will make a 90 degree Left turn around the 2nd & 3rd buoys.
Bike: 10K course starting at the South Shores Park Transition Area riding to Fiesta Island, riding once around the whole perimeter of the Island, exiting the Island, and returning to Transition by the same route. The entire bike course will be closed to all vehicular traffic.
Run: 2.5K course includes a blend of concrete and asphalt surface through Rose Marie Starns South Shores Park.
Members who are scheduled to race: chipechawa, kdsultzer, martha bradshaw