Del Mar Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: November 23, 2014
- Address: 5555 Del Mar Heights Rd.,
San Diego, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (200.00 meters) Bike (15.00 kms) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Challenger & Ramm Sports Productions
- Website: http://rammsports.com/joomla/del-mar-tri
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Want to do a Triathlon without the cold, dirty, salty water of the bay? This race is for YOU. Perfect for beginners or advanced athletes, the Del Mar Triathlon is held on the beautiful campus of Cathedral Catholic High School.
The Triathlon format is in reverse as follows: 5k run - 15k bike - 200m swim. The beautiful Olympic pool at C.C.H.S. is heated. The 5k run is flat with one small climb out of the track stadium. The bike ride has rolling hills alongside the 56 freeway. The run and swim portions are spectator friendly!
- Members who are scheduled to race: haleiyoung, MCNewbie