Power of a Woman Pool Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 17, 2015
Nassau Aquatic Center,
East Meadow, New York
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 meters) Bike (6.00 miles) Run (2.00 miles)
- Organization: EventPower
- Website: http://www.eventpowerli.com/races/Power%20of%20a%20Woman%20Triathlon/home
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: This is a perfect beginner race that includes a pool swim with 50 meter lanes. It is early in the season and a great way to get involved in the sport as well as a good warm up race for veterans.
POOL SWIM-400 Meters: Each athlete will start individually, 5 seconds apart. You will be swimming 8 lengths of 50 meters each. You will "snake" your way through 8 lanes (each lane will be going in only one direction). No fins, wetsuits or buoys are permitted.
BIKE- 6 Miles: (3) 2 mile loops: The bike course is a park road that will be closed to vehicle traffic for the duration of the event. Bikes allowed: road bike, time trial, mountain bike or hybrid. (Sorry, no tandem or recumbent bikes!)
RUN-2 Miles: (2) 1 mile loops: The run course consists of two loops in the park. A water stop will be at mile 1 on the run course.
Start Time: 8:30am
Members who are scheduled to race: Booschnuk40, millicent03